Energy Services Specialist
Location: Tampa, FL
TLC Engineering Solutions is a dynamic and growing National Engineering firm seeking a qualified and motivated Mechanical Engineering leader, to join our Healthcare Operations!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending
- 401K with company match
- Flexible schedules
- Ownership Opportunities
- HVAC Project design, project oversight, commissioning and retro commissioning of buildings.
- Energy modelling.
- Conduct energy audits and assessments, design solutions for clients and architects to save energy on new and existing commercial projects.
- Stay up to date on local codes.
- 5+ years in HVAC design with field experience is essential.
- Passion for helping build a sustainable future for the environment with a desire to save energy
- Engineering Design/Construction Administration or Commissioning of buildings
- LEED AP, CEM, CxA, or energy certification preferred, must be willing to achieve one or more credentials.
- Energy modelling using IES VE Pro, eQuest, Energy Plus or similar
- Bachelor's degree preferred
TLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, dedicated to Workforce Diversity EOE- M/F/Vets/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, age and other classifications covered under federal, state or local laws. TLC participates in E-Verify.