Senior Performance Media Buyer
Location: US-NY-New York
EMX is a leading marketing technology company, leveraging a patented, end-to-end tech stack purpose-built to meet the demands of today's digital marketplace. The company creates both open and closed-loop solutions designed to unify advertisers, platforms and publishers across digital media channels - including Advanced TV, Video, Display, Search & Social.
While recognized as an independent solutions provider for the digital media landscape, EMX also serves as the technology and programmatic division for its parent, ENGINE - a global data-driven marketing company serving advertising's most recognized brands.
The Senior Performance Media Buyerwill be responsible for managing and media buying for direct response advertisers. By utilizing our direct supply and access to third party channels, the performance media buyer will manage and optimize campaigns to drive customer acquisition through display marketing, mobile marketing, social marketing, and search marketing. The ideal candidate will have had experience working with direct CPA advertisers, Affiliate networks, DSP's , and CRM platforms.
- Prospect and identify new potential direct response traffic sources to buy on
- Manage campaign setup process to ensure campaigns are setup quickly and accurately
- Media buy on CPA, CPM, and CPC pricing models to back into CPA goals
- Communicate campaign performance to team which include reporting and analytics
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and provide new solutions to their marketing and advertising goals.
- Build and maintain an intimate knowledge of online advertising and affiliate marketing industry developments to spot trends and opportunities.
- Monitoring tracking, delivery and campaign performance on an ongoing basis.
- Providing performance analysis and executing on that analysis to ensure positive ROI and other company goals.
- Optimizing buys, renegotiating programs, canceling or renewing as necessary.
- Managing the creative development and execution to support the online media effort (including copywriting and providing art direction and technical specifications), and ensuring creative Trafficking requests are fulfilled.
- Minimum 3+ years experience as an online media buyer
- Media buying experience in purchasing and managing a range of online media campaigns (Native, Search, Display, etc)
- Ability to analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
- Experience managing, optimizing, and growing multiple direct response online media campaigns
- Strong experience in performance-based online marketing models (e.g.: CPA, CPI, CPC)
- Experience with campaign management & adserving technologies (Everflow, Hasoffers, Cake, Linkshare)
- Experience in working in AppNexus a MUST
- Ability to work independently
We, ENGINE, are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to promote an organizational environment that values diversity and fosters growth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis prohibited by law.