Fire Alarm & Security Systems Engineer (Sauk Rapids, MN)
All State Communications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Sauk Rapids, MN, USA
Fire Alarm & Security Systems Engineer (Sauk Rapids)
We are seeking an experienced Fire Alarm & Security Systems Engineer to join our growing Fire & Security division at All State Communications!
All State Communicationsspecializes in security systems, fire alarms, IP Video, nurse call, fiber optics, wireless, low voltage cabling, voice/data network, and paging.
As one of our System Engineers in the Fire & Security division, you can expect to design, program,and service access control, IP video systems, and fire alarm systems. In addition, this employee may be required to also participate in the installation of those systems.
This position can be located out of either our Sauk Rapids or Roseville office location.
A successful candidate will possess these qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the fire alarm and security system industry
- Minimum 5 years' experience programming commercial security systems
- Two-year degree in Industrial Controls, Robotics, Automated Systems, or associated degree is preferred
- Four-year degree is a plus
- Experience and thorough knowledge of NEC building codes and standards
- Experience implementing best practices regarding the programming of commercial fire alarm and security systems
- Lenel, S2, Avigilon, Salient Systems, DMP, Keri, Aiphone, 2N, AXIS, Hanwha, and SES are all preferred certifications but may be required to obtain
- Ability to troubleshoot network IP addresses as well as associated security devices
- Proficient with AutoCAD software
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers
- Ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Ability to deliver results while under tight deadlines
- Must be able to travel as necessary
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license
We offer a great place to work, competitive pay, and great benefits!
Find out more about us atwww.AllStateCom.com.
All State Communications is an EEO/AA employer.