The City of Weatherford's Electric Utility Department is looking to hire an Electrical Engineer. The Electrical Engineer will plan, design, and coordinate the installation and maintenance of the City of Weatherford's electric distribution system. If you think you'd be a good fit, we would like to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities Include:
- Reviews, designs, and provides feedback for residential, commercial, and subdivision construction permit requests.
- Designs overhead and underground electric distribution circuits.
- Coordinates and provides oversight for construction projects with developers, contractors, and City personnel.
- Develops and maintains the maintenance program for the electric distribution system and electric substations.
- Performs electric system analysis using electric system modeling software.
- Performs system planning for the electric distribution system.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering. • Must have a valid Class C Texas Driver's license.
The City of Weatherford is a strong, progressive community of over 38,000 citizens, enjoying our small town feel with our big city amenities just outside of the Fort Worth Metroplex. We are expanding our team to continue our commitment and pride in our Strong Community philosophy as well as our inclusiveness and diversity.
Closing Date/Time: Open Until Filled