Premier System Integrators
Why Work at EOSYS?
Our engineers are some of the most talented and engaged engineers in the industry. As a leader in providing industrial automation and integration services, we offer stimulating, challenging projects across a wide variety of industries including Consumer Packaged Goods, Food and Beverage, Chemical, Automotive, Metals, Pulp & Paper and Power & Utilities. We work in small teams, build strong relationships with our colleagues and customers, and provide many opportunities for career development. For all these reasons and more, our Engineers have a strong sense of accomplishment and choose to call EOSYS home.
As a Co-op Engineer you will:
- Participate in the design, construction, testing, implementation, and documentation portions of basic industrial control and/or information systems that meet requirements and team standards.
- Assist in manufacturing operations using basic hand tools and power tools to perform assembly operations.
- Assist in field operations including requirement definition, field survey, installation, checkout, commissioning and standby support.
- Spend time learning technical skills; including computer aided drafting, hardware and software design techniques, software development and testing techniques, and system installation and checkout processes.
- Enrollment in a 4 year degree program in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering or another appropriate Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 2.7 overall GPA. (Be sure to upload transcript to application.)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. EOSYS is not currently accepting work/student visas.
- Successful completion of entry-level/ introductory engineering coursework.
- Full-time academic enrollment during co-op work seasons.
- Earn a satisfactory evaluation during each co-op session for approval to return the next session.
- Successful completion of professional reference check, criminal background check and Drug Screen.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. EOSYS is not currently accepting work visas.
EOSYS is an Equal Opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, sexuality, transgender status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting our HR department at 713-355-7202.